Journeys on my sprint

So this is just some Videos and Photos of my Journeys and happenings. Please see my other recumbent Greenspeed Page to.







Wednesday 1 February 2012

The New ICE Sprints 2012

The New ICE Sprints 2012 are out the Sprint X is a nice looking Trike
I have been busy selling off the last of my solo 2 wheeled bikes; it’s been a bit of a sad time
I have one left which was my best one, I will sell that soon but hanging onto it, and do not really know why, other than clinging to memory’s I think.  ! However all my pennies from the last of my bikes and some other assorted cycling items that I have sold on E Bay Are geting to the point of a new Sprint
 X for club runs?  

The New Sprint X



Hopefully order my one at the end of the month of Feb.  

No comments:

Post a Comment