Journeys on my sprint

So this is just some Videos and Photos of my Journeys and happenings. Please see my other recumbent Greenspeed Page to.







Sunday 5 February 2012

ICE TRIKE IN THE SNOW 5 Feb 2012


At last some snow! I brought the Winter tyres a few weeks back
And have been waiting for snow to try them out, over all great fun
And they work well, don’t thing I would like to do a long ride with them on
As there a bit hard work but in a low gear there fine, I got them for commuting to work on
As I hate the bus!! There saying a freeze to night so they may well be ideal tomorrow.



Little tip for a wet seat, I borrow my darters hear drier and play it under the seat on the sponge
And on the top it take about 15 m to get it to a point where it should dry out over night .


........................................................

 

No comments:

Post a Comment