Journeys on my sprint

So this is just some Videos and Photos of my Journeys and happenings. Please see my other recumbent Greenspeed Page to.







Sunday 18 December 2011

Sunday Morning 18th DEC


Aborted Club ride.
Disaster! Met up at the pump cold but a not to bad day but very Icy.
Set off with the guys and disappointingly only got to around 2 miles
When I had an altercation with a wooden bollard! That just blended in in with the surroundings
Plus I was not paying attention, so the inevitable took place I hit it with my right wheel!
Buckled the wheel and pit a slight bent in the disk brake, plus the in packet has knocked the calliper out of line! Adrian very kindly cam over and had a look for me and we got it as I thought in line, but its not braking as sharply as there other side. So I think its still out. I can use it to get to work and back until I get a new wheel and disk then I can set to and try to alien the calliper courtly.
I will have another fiddle Monday as I have the day off but I had to give up to day as its cold out there !
Well its my first misshape, and if I was to have one it was going to be a bollard! Its disappointing as it’s the first time my eye sight has let me down in this way, the idea of a three wheeler has worked out as if I had been on a solo Bike I think it could have been nasty!
O will lessen learnt.















Sunday evening blues!
Had another try to understand what’s going on but had to admit defeat!
I will have another look to morrow in the day light.









No comments:

Post a Comment