Journeys on my sprint

So this is just some Videos and Photos of my Journeys and happenings. Please see my other recumbent Greenspeed Page to.







Friday 15 June 2012




Rocco


In Memory of Rocco who sadly died recently

The cycling world will miss him greatly.

A nice Guy and a Great cyclist





MESSEGES
Click on link


 
Rocco
So many people new Rocco, and so many have herd of him
There are a lot of stories of how others met him or how he would turn up in the most unexpected places.
I was on a sailing ship as a member of crew that set sail from Southampton bound for the Gran Canary Island, and, somewhere out at sea a week into the trip I got chatting to another blind guy on the ship and he was a cyclist a stoker on a Tandem, I just happened to menschen Rocco’s Name and the guy said O Yes I know Rocco.
Even in mid Atlantic he was known of
Once you had met him you could not forget him or his voice
What a Nice Guy he was
RIP MATE







No comments:

Post a Comment