Journeys on my sprint

So this is just some Videos and Photos of my Journeys and happenings. Please see my other recumbent Greenspeed Page to.







Sunday 29 July 2012

2012 OLYMPICS


GUT TO SEE THE START OF WOMRNS CYCLE RODE RACE, AT HIDE PARK CORNER
WELL THAT WAS IT 7 YEARS IN THE MAKING AND I GOT TO SEE 30 SECONDS LIVE OLYMPICS


I did not set out to see it, just went for a ride around London. Nice morning sunny but about mid/day
Started to cloud over, had to stop under a tree at one point and decided to run for home got 50 Miles in so had a good hard sprint home and got in about  30 Minutes before it realty started raining.
Nice one  
.........................................
.................................

Lizzie Armitstead won silver to claim Great Britain's first medal of London 2012 in the women's cycling road


NICE ONE
.............................................






No comments:

Post a Comment